Our 1st Precious Bundle of Joy :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our 2nd Precious Bundle of Joy :Lil baby :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

about US!


ok...zaty...hanin balas tag zaty...tengah bosan-bosan nie...kyra tido...hubby lak tak dpt call sebab..battery hp abis :( nak charge..cairo punya electric guna different pin..*sian dier kuar gi beli egyptian phone card and beli international charger..thanks sooo much B..sanggup susah payah nak call us*..nak kuar..takde mood...so..hanin buat ni lah..hehehe!



1. First time jumpa with your hubby bila and kat mana

1st time jumpa hubby bulan may 2006 at TGIF subang parade...with my aunty,uncle and tok mama :) (diorang yang kenalkan)...



2. Love at first sight?
hmmm..maybe....time tu just broke up with my ex....and then my tok mama nak kenalkan him with me...dont know why i said ok...selalunya..my frens nak kenalkan ke..my family kenalkan..semua hanin tolak...i just had this instinct hanin nak sangat jumpa dier :) when, he came to my house and asked for my dad's permission to take me out...i just lost my words....time tu berdebar-debar sangat2...(b baca nie mesti perasan :p)



3. Who is he when the first time u met him?
dier anak angkat my aunty :) and also a seafarer(marine engineer)...(tak pernah jumpa him..but selalu dengar his story..).so..he's a working man..time tu dier dekat nak naik kapal dah..nak abis cuti...




4. How long it takes for him to ask u out for a date?
hmm...1st date with my tok mama,my aunty and my uncle at TGIF subang jaya...the next day
he called and ajak me dating...memang sekejap...



5. First place dating di?
yang betul-betul date is the next day after i kenal him...no family....at starbucks bangsar village :) hehehe..time nie baru borak betul2...no family nak kacau...baru privacy :)



6. How he proposed?
a week after i couple with him...he suddenly hold my hands and said to me (depan rumah)...."i really...really love you....jom kawin..i nak jumpa ayah....i don't want to loose you"....

my hubby memang gentleman...nak couple pun dier mintak for my dad's permission... :) memang dier jenis berani jumpa ayah...walaupun ayah hanin garang...



7. Special date with your hubby?

middle of may 2006- kenal him

30th May 2006- couple with him


6th June 2006- merisik...(then naik kapal)

24th december 2006-tunang...(then dier buat class at instep and naik kapal)

17th November2007-21st december 2007 : akad nikah and bersanding..(2 weeks lepas kawin terus naik kapal...waaaa!)

2nd April 2009- lil kyra was born :)




8. Changes that he asked you to do?
huhu! he asked me to stop working and be a housewife....he wants me to be there for him and our daughter always...



9. What is about him that you love so much?
loving...caring...gentleman...soft spoken....always be there for me...tak kedekut..and his sacrifices to me..huhuh! banyak sangat nak list down....semualah about him that i love soooo much..



10.What is about him that u wish he would change?
nothing...i just love him for who he is...



11.You will lose your mind n crack your head when he?
just keep quiet...or tiba-tiba jadi romantic..macam pegang tangan i suddenly...or hug me from the back...walaupun that time i tengah bebel-bebel or marah gila2....dier leh lak pujuk...walupun time tu hanin tengah marah dier sangat2...huhuhu!



12.You will smile tru your eyes for the whole day when he?
he hug me from the back..and whispers i love you....before we go to sleep and wake up in the morning...yups! he loves to do that....

oh! lagi satu...

of course when he said to me..."gi shopping..."




13.Complete below sentences

"My love towards my hubby is as big as...
his love to me...and more than that....words cant describe our love....only God knows how much we love each other :)



i would like to tag:

izan

nani

aira

amie

kak ena

marsha

ety



huhu! macam semua je dah buat..takpelah...sapa-sapa leh buat tag nie kalau free :)


P/S: B....i really-really miss and love you soooooooo much....thanks soooo much...happy honey dengar ur voice...







No comments: