Our 1st Precious Bundle of Joy :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our 2nd Precious Bundle of Joy :Lil baby :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 1, 2011

we had soooooo much fun at Ibunda restaurant :)

Yesterday (30th March 2011)...me and my hubby ada makan-makan date with my two besties and their partners....aisha+agos and GG and Adli....its like a farewell dinner for aisha and agos ;) the farewell dinner was held at Ibunda Restaurant,Bukit Bintang....we had soooooo much fun...chit chatting...and makan-makan :) ohh! we had our dinner in a private room :) memang ada privacy...baru best nak berborak ;) 


the interion design of the restaurant...memang cantik and elegant....suasana memang best...memang peaceful :) about the food....the food was good....and the presentation of the food was nice and pleasant to look at :) 


lama gak we all berborak....sampai the restaurant nak tutup..hihi! aisha,GG....tak puas jumpa korang...nanti kiter jumpa lagi,k :) kiter borak puas-puas...lepas nie, lala chong seafood restaurant or Nong and Jimmy thai bbq grill lak eh?...hihi! 


aisha dearie,gonna miss you...*oohhh! im gonna miss my bestie for 1 year :( 1 year pun lama tau....* hope semua yang dirancang berjalan dengan lancar....and have fun at UK ;) psstttt...nanti me and farshid kacau-kacau you and agos kat sana tau...heheheh! thanks dear..for being a great and wonderful friend to me....thank you for all the support and help you provided to me over the past 8 years :) you have always lent me your shoulder to cry on and wiped my tears many time...you have stood by my side always,in both my good and bad times...you're one  of the most important people in my life...you're the best.....me and farshid will always pray the best for you and agos....i wish you and agos all the success and happiness in the future...


ok....before you gi sana..make sure we spend time puas-puas tau :) kiter gi makan semua tempat best-best...ahaks! i know you will miss Malaysian food yang best and delicious nie ;)


aisha+agos,GG+Adli....just to say thank you again for last nite :) me and farshid had an absolute blast with you guys...we talked and talked all nite long...and my face hurts for laughing so much :p we always enjoy spending time with you all :) looking forward for our next date ;) thanks again for everything...the fun..the joy....and the friendship...muah!
..........................................................................................................
 Our happy memories at Ibunda restaurant...

 me,aisha and GG...

 the happy us...

 aisha and agos...
gonna miss spending time with both of you...

 the sweet couple...

me and my hubby :)
 
 nyum!nyum! makan time....

 will always be BFF...
a marvelous nite :)

 memorable time...

 we had soooooo much fun 
at Ibunda Restaurant...

1 comment:

Noor Aisha Amir said...

hanin!!! u buat i nangesss... uwaaa. im sooo gonna miss u yang! camna laaa i nnt. please dtg cepat2 tau.. 2-3 kali ke every month ke senang2 ikut i je la skali, bwk kyra farshid suma ahaha!

yang, i truly appreciate your friendship. im so proud of what u have achieved and become. most importantly how u stay true to yourself. You are one of the most wonderful, humble, beautiful person i have ever known. thats why i slalu ja nak melekat ngan u.. hehehe. mesti i mati kutu tade u, tade org nk borak n lepak2. kenala kita berchat n i layan blog u slalu..

thanks again my dear. muaahhx!

P/S: kyra, auntie aisha gonna miss u too. make sure u grow big & healthy ye syg. happy 2nd birthday!! nnt auntie sha beli present dr UK yerr