Our 1st Precious Bundle of Joy :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our 2nd Precious Bundle of Joy :Lil baby :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

"Happy Father's Day" to the greatest daddy in the world......


Dear daddy.......

Thank you for being the greatest daddy to me....Though we may be far apart right now.....you always send your love to me.....you make sure im happy and im ok......you try your best to be there for me when i need you.....I am proud to have you as my daddy....and....I am proud to be your lil Girl.....Kyra loves Daddy sooooooo much.....


Daddy....mommy cakap....kalau daddy call-call or message-message mommy...daddy mesti tanya pasal kyra.....you always talk about me......you tell mommy how much you miss me....you tell mommy....to give the best to me......yes...I am lucky to have you as my daddy.....daddy dah banyak sacrifice for me and mommy....you work hard...just to make sure you provide the best for me and mommy and for us to have a better future....Thank you soooooooo daddy for EVERYTHING... :)


Daddy...i would like to wish you...Happy Father's day!!!

Tak sabar daddy balik....kyra nak manja dengan daddy puas-puas.....im counting days.....yeah! i know you too ;)


Muahhhhhhh!!!


oh! kyra pun nak wish "Happy Father's Day" to Tok Ayah....and Tok Baba....


Hugs and kisses from kyra....
..............................................................................................


B,walaupun B takde kat sini nak celebrate this special day......honey happy dapat message B and wished you "Happy Father's Day"....and when you called....we talk...and talk for hours about this special day,us and lil kyra.....and i get to tell you...how special you're to our lil kyra.....and how much you meant to her....and...that you're the best daddy in the world....bla...bla...bla....


uh! i also would like to wish "Happy Father's day" to my ayah......Baba(My FIL)......and to all fathers in the world....

Have A Great Father's Day y'all!!!

Got to go.....Daddy kyra call...hihi! *blushing*...its time to manja-manja with him ;) 


take care.....muah!!


P/S: B,I love you soooooo much......Alhamdulillah....Honey bersyukur....I have you and lil kyra in my life.....muah!

No comments: