Our 1st Precious Bundle of Joy :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our 2nd Precious Bundle of Joy :Lil baby :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Quotes that i love

Just for fun..these are quotes yang hanin suka sangat-sangat..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long Distance Quotes :-

"Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between ... you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you."
Source Unknown
Submitted by Cathe


"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go."
Source Unknown
Submitted by Niki


"5000 miles away and you are still right here, in my heart and mind."
Source Unknown
Submitted by Nikki


"I know when I leave, the distance will keep us apart. But distance, no matter how far, can't change these feelings in my heart."
Source Unknown
Submitted by Matt


"Distance does not matter if two hearts are loyal to one another."
Unknown
Submitted by NickoG

"I miss you most when I'm sad. I miss you when I'm lonely. But most of all, I miss you when I'm happy."
from Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul


"I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is."
Source Unknown


"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."
Source Unknown


"Even though you're not here and nowhere to be found, my heart says you're still here and everywhere to be found."
Source Unknown



"You're never far away from someone when your heart is with them."
Source Unknown


"I am never alone with you in my heart."
Source Unknown


"I don't believe in long distance love; if you love someone, he is always right there, within your heart."
Source Unknown


"Though we're far apart, I know exactly where you are, every second, every moment; right here in my heart."
Source Unknown


"You know it's true love when no matter how far the distance is he can still make you smile."
Source Unknown

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marriage Quotes:-


"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."
Mignon McLaughlin

Love is an ideal thing,
marriage a real thing.

No man is truly married until
he understands every word
his wife is NOT saying.



If love is a dream, then marriage is the alarm clock.
--John Hagee


Marriages are made in heaven. But, again, so are thunder, lightning, tornados and hail.
Unknown

People think they have to find their soul mate to have a good marriage.
You're not going to "find" your soul mate.
Anyone you meet already has soul mates - their mother. Their father. Their lifelong friends.
You get married, and after 20 years of loving, bearing and raising kids, meeting challenges - then you'll "create" your soul mate.
Diane Sollee

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love Quotes:-

"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours.And if they don't, They never were"


"The best and beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must felt with the heart"


"We begin to love not by finding a perfect man, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"


"I Love you, not only for what you are, but for what i am, when i am with you.



You're the reason I believe in love

and you're the answer
to my prayers from up above.
All we need is just the two of us,
my dreams came true because of you"
~ Shania Twain

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are some of my favourite love quotes...me and my hubby love exchanging love quotes through smses (walaupun kadang-kadang we cipta sendiri...but he's way better than me...he's good in words..he always make me smile with his sweet messages)



No comments: