Our 1st Precious Bundle of Joy :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our 2nd Precious Bundle of Joy :Lil baby :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

My motivation...

I'm crying again...oh!! not because of him...(eh!! i do miss him :) ) it's because of this CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL Love stories book...I love these Chicken Soup series....Thanks to these books, they motivate me to become a stronger and better person. These books transport you to the moments in your life that were filled with devotion and unconditional love.


When i miss my hubby...i will read these Chicken Soup books...especially the story of the love shared between father and daughter when he returns from oversea...(Hanin akan pastikan Kyra reads these books to accept that her father is always not there with us but will always be deep inside our heart...This book will also remind her of the everlasting love between friends, family, and parents and children). This story is about a California National Guard Army, who was being deployed to Iraq(huhu! hanin tak sokong tau...just sedih je baca cerita nie)...terpaksa berpisah with his 3 months old daughter and his wife for few years....how his daughter waited for him to come back...how his wife and his daughter miss him so much...They only keep in touch through lots of letters...itu pun sampai ke tak...because the guy tengah sibuk berperang...After i have read this story, i am thankful me and Kyra gets to see my hubby...(kerja 4 bulan cuti 2 bulan..insyaAllah) and gets to keep in touch with him ( biler ada line and sampai port)...

Alhamdulillah, my husband is just Encik Farshid, the marine engineer :) not the U.S army after being tortured at Iraq, baru boleh balik...

We will always be there for you B...B jangan risau....I will make sure Kyra understand that her daddy will always love her no matter how far he is...You will always be her daddy!! She will know that her daddy will always pray for her....(kyra tendang-tendang mommy eh? sokong mommy cakap eh?Thanks kyra...Daddy needs that from us). Like William Shakespeare said, " Love asks me no questions, and gives me endless support."

Banyak lagi orang susah dari Hanin....Banyak lagi kisah sedih orang dari Hanin....Banyak orang tak dapat jumpa husband bukan hanya berbulan-bulan...tetapi bertahun-tahun....sebab pergi berperang....I am thankful sayang....I know you will always love me and kyra(thats important).and will always come back to us....We will always wait for you with open arms :) Can't wait for the time i run back into your arms....

The sweetest comfort of all, i know you really really cared about us....We love you so much B...


P/S: thank u so much to my family and friends who are always there for me every time i need them.

No comments: