Our 1st Precious Bundle of Joy :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our 2nd Precious Bundle of Joy :Lil baby :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Terima Kasih untuk segalanya....


Kau yang terindah dalam hidupku....

Kau yang terbaik untukku.....

Kau tercipta untukku....

Tanpamu hidupku tiada erti....

Terima kasih Cinta untuk segalanya....

Terima Kasih Daddy...

Terima Kasih Kyra.....

Kerana hadir dalam hidup mommy....



hik!hik!...lawaklah mommy niekan,daddy? apalah mimpi mommy sampai jiwang-jiwang pukul 5am...entahlah sayang....it's just that im sooooo happy.....and im soooooo in love :) happy baca e-mail daddy....and im happy...because i have you and kyra in my life...and yes...mommy bersyukur kerana daddy and kyra hadir dalam hidup mommy...

Daddy...thank you for everything.....thank you for being the greatest hubby to me and the greatest daddy to kyra....thank you for bringing the joy to my life...thank you for every dream you made come true...thank you...thank you soooo much...

even though you're far far away on the sea....your love make us feel closer to you....you will always be here deep in our heart....you will always be in my dreams...Semoga jodoh kiter berkekalan buat selamanya...Aminnnn!

oh! yes... i do miss you...oh! yes...i'll cry if i think of you...but i must be strong for you and kyra....our lil kyra is my strength... and your love makes me stronger...alhamdulillah...Allah berikan honey..kyra untuk temankan honey biler B takde....yups! im a proud mommy...honey bersyukur sangat-sangat dengan kehadiran kyra dalam hidup kiter...

oklah sayang...kerja rajin-rajin tau atas kapal...tak sabar B sampai Bintulu this 22nd....nak manja-manja dengan B...kyra pun nak cakap dengan daddy dier lama-lama....masa time kat Japan tu tak puas cakap dengan B...hihi!

take care....love you....

B,kalau honey lemah...kalau honey rindu dekat B...kalau honey sedih-sedih....i will look at our pictures to make me happy again...Gambar-gambar B and kyra lah...sumber kekuatan honey...

B balik nie...kiter amik pix banyak-banyak tau....

......................................................................

some of my favourite pix who always make me smile of happiness.....

"Kyra and daddy"...My Life



daddy's lil girl



our precious kyra...


Our happiness...and Our strength



our pride and joy :)



ohhh! sayang....now, before kyra sleeps....she will look at me...play with my face...and kiss me...and bebel in her baby language...and say "memi....." oh....she loves me hugging her or hold her hand...when she's asleep....dier suka honey manjakan dier sebelum tido :)

2 comments:

Popi said...

she's so cute..and she reminds me of my little girl!suddenly i miss her so much..(when i write this, i am in my office!)

HaninFarshid said...

Popi,

salam perkenalan,

thanks :)when you go back home, u can hug and kiss her to show how much you miss her...i know she miss you too :)i know you're excited to finish your work...hihi!