Our 1st Precious Bundle of Joy :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our 2nd Precious Bundle of Joy :Lil baby :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

why we love each other



Hanin:why i chose him?
1) i know he’s the one for me….when i met him on 22nd May 2006,my heart felt that he was my dream man…which i knew i’m gonna spend the rest of my life with….
2) he is so caring…loveable,hugable,sweet person….always being there for me when i need him…
3) he is romantic….always pamper me….hug me when i needed a person to comfort me….write romantic letters when he is away….it really cheer up my day after reading it…
4) he is not like other man…he is matured…always think about our future…work hard for our future…like to spend time with me….
5) he is my soulmate…when i first set my eyes on him…he could always take care of me….no matter what…he will always stand by my side…
6) he is well educated….with so many ideas and knowledge…
7) my family love him for what he is….they are very supportive and have done a lot for us….thanks everyone…






Farshid:Why I chose her?…..
1) i felt in love with her after we met for the first time…just had that special feelings…that make me envy her for the rest of my life…my dear honey….
2) she is very kind…loyal….caring….always being there for me when i’m down….she fulfills my needs….
3) she is beautiful….her beauty bring the light out of me…she knows how to dress up…to make me fall in love with her again….she is gorgeous
4) she is very friendly…knows everything about me….make me feels so comfortable when i’m around her….
5) everytime when i’m with her….feel so kinky…hehe….aarrrggghhh…thats why we are married….
6) she is so manja….like to pamper her…like how the way she reacts around me…
7) can’t wait to have babies with her…because she is going to be wonderful mother….i have faith in her…

No comments: