Our 1st Precious Bundle of Joy :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our 2nd Precious Bundle of Joy :Lil baby :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

Do i love him???

Do i love En Farshid????of course...i love him soooooooo much!!!

 should i cry? should i tell him not to work?? of course not........i know he works for us and our lil baby inside my tummy....I will not show to the world i'm crying of missing him....i'm crying because he will be leaving me for 5 months....NOPE!!! Only he knows how much i love him and miss him....i must be strong for our lil baby....mesti Kyra nak tengok mommy dier kuat.....Tak nak gedik-gedik biler daddy takde... lagipun im happy i have him.....i have my family and friends who is always there for me....lagipun bukannya my hubby tak call me..he will always try to call me...he will always try his best to find lines to talk to me....he will always support me through my pregnancy time with his supportive message.....( i'm praying to God hope he will be there for me when i give birth our lil kyra)

Yes!! people see i'm happy all the time...i'm having a good time.....i'm laughing....but they don't know how i feel deep inside my heart....i want our kyra to know that mommy is strong....Mommy is happy with her....eventhough i miss him...i know that's what he wants....to be supportive for him...

thanks B....for giving this child inside my tummy....who is always there for me and accompany me when i'm lonely....Honey janji will always takes care of our kyra.... :)

B, Long distance relationships require a special willingness and understanding that can test love like no other type of relationship can. It requires constant communication and a desire to continually create your relationship, using the only real tool you have... your words.


Thinking of you today what great joy you bring,

You're so beautiful like a fresh Tulip in spring.

Oh What warmth you bring my heart,

Miss you so much when we are apart.

 

I think of you every night and day,

Would like to be with you now if there was a way!

Oh how my heart aches when I cannot see you,

Tears roll down my cheeks like morning dew.

 

Winter has passed and spring has arrived,

Two months of your LOVE have I been deprived.

Missing your presence in every way,

I LOVE YOU so much what more can I say.

 

Though these days our eyes do not meet,

Thinking of you still makes my heart beat.

Far you may be like a lost fallen feather,

But close are our heats will always be together.

 

Times are hard now but soon it will pass,

Then I will be able to see you again at last.

Everything then will be as smooth as butter,

You and I will have our "Happily ever after!"

No comments: